Cinnamon Spiced Nuts Recipe
Cinnamon Spiced Nuts
- 4 Cups Nut of Choice (Pecans, Almonds, Cashews, or combinations)
- 1 Egg White
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- In a medium bowl, combine egg white and salt. Whisk until frothy.
- Add honey, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk to combine all ingredients.
- Add the nuts and stir to coat thoroughly.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spread nuts evenly.
- Roast in the oven at 150 degrees or in your dehydrator at the highest setting for about 2 hours or until crunchy.
Finally Achieve "Ultimate Health"
Ever feel confused by all the conflicting information out there on what is healthy and what is not? Low Fat vs. Fat, Low/No Carb vs. Carbs, Plant-based, Vegan, Vegetarian, and the list goes on and on. Why can the so-called experts never agree?
Introducing a new way of approaching healthy diets and healthy living...one that follows Biblical principles yet is also based on scientific studies that prove why God provided the guidance He did in Scripture. Get your copy of our latest release: "Ultimate Health with God's Logic: Simple Scriptural Secrets to Losing Weight and Feeling Great."
Take the 21-Day Healthy Habit Challenge!
Want to implement healthier habits but not sure what to do or where to start? Join our challenge!
Enroll for FREE by clicking the button below. Then, over the next 21 days, we'll be sending you a daily email for the next three weeks to guide you on creating healthier habits that will last a lifetime!
Adjusting your habits takes more than just action. For true transformation, you also need two other key things: a belief that you CAN, and a purpose... a WHY!
Take a moment to think about all the amazing reasons WHY you want to improve your habits for better health.
Get started today by clicking the link below.
We respect your privacy and will only send you content we feel is valuable for you. Unsubscribe at any time.